Jagdish's Page for International Education

Friday, August 11, 2006

SAMPLE - Engineering Letter of Recommendation

I am pleased to write this letter of recommendation for Mr. Aaresh Powvalla to attend your Graduate School Of Engineering. I have known Aaresh since 1997. I had the occasions to correlate with him during his coursework in the Department of Electronic Engineering in the three semesters that I have taught him. This has honestly made me believe that he is very decisive in his quest for academic growth. He also has an unquestionable aptitude and motivation for graduate studies.

He is a persevering and intelligent student as far as academics is concerned, which is clearly seen in the admirable marks that he has consistently achieved. I have been his teacher in more than two classes.
He was my student for the courses in :

Electromagnetic Fields & Waves (Semester V),
Microprocessor-II (Semester VI) and
Presently in Digital Communication (Semester VII).

His performance in these courses has been superior, impressing me with his commitment to learn and think innovatively. He has authority over assembly language programming for microprocessors. I have taught him the concepts of 8086 and its peripherals, electromagnetic field theory and digital modulation techniques.I am currently (seventh semester) Aaresh is Lab-in-charge for Digital Communication. His lab-work is very disciplined and meritorious and I am impressed with his interactive approach and clear expression. His prospects as a researcher are ably complimented with his experimental skills in the laboratory.

I recommend him for graduate studies and fitting financial assistance. In my view his academic know-how, competence and commitment for research, definitely make him one of the most noteworthy student I have taught. I am convinced he will put forth all his effort into any endeavor. By furnishing him a graduate program in your college you will not only give him an opening for career headway but also help him reach the supreme level of accomplishment. In a word, I aver that Aaresh is an ideal candidate for your graduate program.Yours truly,
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google
 
Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:
Jagdish in Media
FULL LENGTH TEST
FREE SAT TEST
MATH TEST 1
DOWNLOAD TEST MATERIAL
MATH TEST 2
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
FULL LENGTH MATH EXAM
FULL LENGTH ENGLISH EXAM
Buy Jagdish's Book Online
Preface of Jagdish's Book
Foreword To Jagdish's Book
Creative Commons License
WARNING - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
This Day in History
blog search directory
Quotation of the Day