Jagdish's Page for International Education

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Kentucky’s Speaker of The House Jody Richards opens 7,000th copy of Jagdish's book.

WKU graduate Jagdish Khubchandani’s book “A comprehensive review of foreign exams- GRE GMAT TOEFL IELTS SAT” has reached a milestone.The 442-page book, published by PeePee Publishers in India, was released worldwide Dec. 14, 2006 and had sold 6,993 copies in the Asia territory for the first quarter of the year 2007.



WKU Author celebrates 7000th book with Speaker of the House.


August 9th 2007


“A comprehensive review of foreign exams- GRE GMAT TOEFL IELTS SAT” published by PeePee Publishers, India was released worldwide by Dr. Gary Ransdell on December 14th 2006. The book had 6993 buyers in the Asia territory for the first quarter of the year 2007. Jagdish Khubchandani, a jubilant WKU graduate who authored this 442 pages book received a special opportunity to meet the Speaker of The House, Mr. Jody Richards (Government of Kentucky) for the opening of 7000th copy of his book.

Khubchandani, who pursued his graduate degree in public health at WKU, said in a mixed tone “I do not know whether I am sad or I am happy, I wish my mother was here. Dr. Gary Ransdell released the book last year and now Mr. Jody Richards opened the 7000th book. I was given the outstanding graduate student award by the College of Health and Human Services and subsequently Indiana University conferred on me the esteemed Tony Mobley award. I know WKU has a million ways to show kindness. I hope I can repay my debts, Kentucky has given me so much”



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google
 
Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:
Jagdish in Media
FULL LENGTH TEST
FREE SAT TEST
MATH TEST 1
DOWNLOAD TEST MATERIAL
MATH TEST 2
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
FULL LENGTH MATH EXAM
FULL LENGTH ENGLISH EXAM
Buy Jagdish's Book Online
Preface of Jagdish's Book
Foreword To Jagdish's Book
Creative Commons License
WARNING - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
This Day in History
blog search directory
Quotation of the Day