Jagdish's Page for International Education

Saturday, August 19, 2006

SAMPLE - Electronics Letter of Recommendation

It is with great pleasure that I write this letter of recommendation for Mr. Aaresh Powvalla as he has an indisputable potential and motivation for graduate studies. I have known Aaresh since 1996. During his coursework in Department of Electronic Engineering I had the opportunity to closely interact with him in the three semesters that I have taught him. This has convinced me that he is very genuine in pursuit of his academic excellence.

His final year project (Automated Teller Machine) is under my guidance. While discussing the concepts of his project work he has been very impressive. He has shown excellent capability to understand technical papers, implement those ideas and work indefatigably on the modules undertaken thus far.

I was associated with Aaresh in the sixth and seventh semesters for Microprocessor II & III Laboratory Work. His lab-work was disciplined and creditable. He has good command over assembly language programming for microprocessors and micro-controller.

Academically he is an intelligent and diligent student, which is clearly reflected in the excellent marks that he has consistently achieved. He was my student for the courses in �Electronics�I� (Semester III), �Microprocessor-II� (Semester IV) and presently in �Microprocessor-III� (Semester VII). I imparted the concepts of 8086 and its peripherals, 80386 and 8051. His performance in these courses has been superior, impressing me with his commitment to learn and think innovatively.

Aaresh is a student of high moral and ethical standards. I am sure he will put forth all his effort into any task that he confronts. By providing him a graduate program in your college you will not only give him an opportunity for career growth but also help his achievements to culminate. I recommend him for graduate studies and deserving financial assistance. I feel that his academic proficiency and potential for research make him one of the truly outstanding candidates I have come across. Yours truly,
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At September 05, 2010 1:06 AM , Blogger seema said...

i need to sumbit 3 diff lors

 
At September 05, 2010 1:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

make 3 different letters then!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google
 
Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:
Jagdish in Media
FULL LENGTH TEST
FREE SAT TEST
MATH TEST 1
DOWNLOAD TEST MATERIAL
MATH TEST 2
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
FULL LENGTH MATH EXAM
FULL LENGTH ENGLISH EXAM
Buy Jagdish's Book Online
Preface of Jagdish's Book
Foreword To Jagdish's Book
Creative Commons License
WARNING - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
This Day in History
blog search directory
Quotation of the Day